21 March 2009

New Website

This is so exciting! Finally I am about to launch my new website within the next week or so. The new site is very simple and easy to use. I haven't updated my website since 2006 and figured it was about time. The galleries were in desperate need of updating!! I've taken many photos over the past few years

Clients and their guests will now have the option to purchase prints directly from their proofing galleries. All orders can be shipped or picked up at our studio.

I will be cleaning out all the old galleries so if there is anyone who still hasn't placed their order from their galleries please let me know and I will re-upload your photos.

So I hope everyone will come back and check out the new site soon!

Antalyics Google

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP