22 October 2009

Jennifer & Andrew | July 25, 2009

I know I complain about the rain in a lot of my posts, but SERIOUSLY!!
The rain didn't stop this bride!!! She went from rockin photos with a chip truck to doing her family photos in the rain!!! The weather was kind enough to hold off until the officiator announced them as husband and wife though! Well despite the rain, we got so many great shots.. ... soo many that I couldn't choose which ones to share here on my blog!
Congratulations Jenn and Andrew!! I hope you enjoy your photos for years to come!
















2 comments:

Healing My Family 27 October 2009 at 12:07  

Just GORGEOUS!!! All of them. What beautiful lighting too!

Ange 3 November 2009 at 21:27  

Awesome pictures! Considering the weather for Andrew and Jenn their wedding day was amazing and the photos are stunning! Beautiful bride :)

Antalyics Google

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP