9 November 2009

No Available Christmas Appointments Left

I apologize for this but I have no availability left for Christmas delivery. With my daughter being ill for the past 2 weeks it's really set me back. I still have a lot of weddings to tackle before Christmas.
If we have spoke about doing photos or you have have contacted me for a shoot there may still be a spot saved for your session. Please contact me as soon as possible if your still interested.
I might be having a Christmas special in the first 2 weeks of December for Mini-shoots. Possibly even a day for Santa photos. Please join my mailing list for updates and upcoming specials.

Thanks everyone for your continuing patience and amazing support!!!

0 comments:

Antalyics Google

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP