1 February 2010

Boudoir Marathon a HIT!

We had a blast this past Saturday! Everyone looked fabulous and totally rocked their photo sessions!!! Thank you so much to Nicole from Belle of the Ball Hairstyles and to Melissa Archer from Mary Kay! You girls made the ladies look even more glamorous! A big thank you to my friend Robin for helping everything go so smoothly... I truly appreciate it!
To all the lovely ladies who participated.. thank you so much! I really hope you all had lots of fun and I hope you (and husbands) love your photos!!!
So.... since it was such a huge success we've had lots more inquiries about doing another one before Valentine's Day. If your interested please email me crystalsphotography@yahoo.ca
If we have enough girls wanting to sign up we will re-run the Valentine's Day special again!!! Don't miss out!!!!!

0 comments:

Antalyics Google

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP