8 January 2011

A fresh start to a new year!

As I have been receiving lots of emails and phone calls I am assuming a lot of lucky ladies got some bling over the holiday season!! So be sure to come out and see me this Sunday January 9th to the Admiral Inn in Lindsay for the Dream Weddings Bridal Show. Doors open at 11am!!
Although my 2011 is pretty booked up I do still have some availability in the spring and fall!

My holidays are sadly coming to an end and I'll be back in the studio as of this Monday January 10th. I've had such an awesome 2 weeks off but its back to business :) Sorry to anyone who has been waiting for a reply from me.. I'll be returning phone calls and emails as soon as I can.

Another date has been set for the Valentines Day special. Mark your calendars ladies... Saturday February 5th. If you would like to reserve a spot call or email me asap.

I still have lots of weddings and shoots to complete and will be doing them as soon as I can ... thank you to all of my patient clients.. you have all been so awesome during this long wait!

0 comments:

Antalyics Google

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP