7 July 2011

Summer studio hours and new pricing

Just wanted to let everyone know that the studio will only be open by appointment only until September. I have decided to work from home this summer to spend a little extra time with my girls :) They don't get much time with me as my weekends are usually booked with weddings and photo sessions. They are only this young once and soon enough they will be in their teenage years and "MOM" just won't be as cool anymore :) They are loving having me home already! To make an appointment for photo sessions, consultations or photo order pick ups please email or call to book your appointment! In September studio hours will be back to normal 9:30am-3:00pm. Booking for portraits in mid August.


As of September 1st, all pricing and packages will be changing. If your thinking of getting married in 2012.. book now and lock in to 2011 prices!!

Stay tuned for the Fall Mini Sessions to be announced.. the spots fill fast so please join me on Facebook for the most up to date info or by joining my mailing list.


Thank you for the continuing support!! Hope your all having a fabulous summer so far!! Much<3


0 comments:

Antalyics Google

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP