16 April 2012

Kady & Brady | Winter E-Session

I am the first to admit my blogging skills aren't the greatest... but I'm feeling kinda bloggish tonight :)
Kady, Brady and I met in Woodville at a home made ice rink.  The ice rink is located on private property of a local Woodville man.  He awesome man maintains the ice and everyone is welcome to come out and enjoy it during the winter season.
Well what a more perfect place to photography Kady and Brady's engagement session....with Kady's love for figuring skating growing up and Brady's love for the game we incorporated and it made for a pretty fun session.  Even though it was about -20 out and we hardly had any feeling left in our fingers.
I'm looking forward to the wedding this summer :) 
















0 comments:

Antalyics Google

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP