31 October 2013

The Dark Side

Back in June I set aside beautiful families, cute kids, and the sweet bride and grooms, and went over to the dark side. For me, this shoot was about facing my fear of dolls growing up. Watching Chuckie as a child was a really bad idea!  Luckily I surpassed this fear over the years but I can't lie.. there were moments when I freaked myself out as I viewed some of these images on the back of my camera. 

Once again I teamed up with my fav ladies Trish, Kat, Becky, and Sam of Trish`s Hair Design and Stacie, Jessica and Michelle of Bodiworx by Stacie. They are amazing at what they do.. please check out their pages and give them a "LIKE"
Our models Victoria, Rachel,and Shelby were absolutely fantastic! 

To see more of this shoot please check out my personal work gallery on my website www.crystalwhiteheadphotography.com as well as my Facebook page for all new and up to date work. 
Comments and "LIKES" are always welcome :)

!!!Happy Halloween!!!


  















1 comments:

Jen C 1 November 2013 at 17:53  

great pictures as always Crystal

Antalyics Google

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP