17 December 2010

BOUDOIR MARATHON - JANUARY 8, 2011

I know some of you have been considering boudoir for a while now, but you’ve just been a little too nervous to take the leap. I want to invite you into a comfortable “Girls Only” environment and have fun with us as we create beautiful images. Boudoir is not just about sexy photos for your man, it’s an experience for you above all else. A time to feel like the beautiful woman you are and turn it into a keepsake for life. So come on in, feel beautiful, be beautiful, and find new confidence in your womanly self.

Each session costs $199.99 and includes professional hair and makeup, one hour of photography, a password protected online gallery and 25 fully edited images of your choice on disc. Believe me, this is a great experience and you won’t want to miss out! Send me an email for more information or to nab your spot!

To see some of my sample boudoir photographs please email me for the password protected gallery.

Call 705-878-3780
Or email me at crystalsphotography@yahoo.ca


0 comments:

Antalyics Google

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP