20 January 2015

Seasons of Change | 2014


A year long project finally came to an end! I am so happy to finally share these images.
Being able to work with such amazing people and create these crazy fun photo shoots is what keeps me inspired all year long.  It gives us all a chance to step out of the box and use our talents in ways we normally wouldn`t in our everyday work.

A personal thank you to Trish as you put up with me and my late night texts when of course my head runs wild with creativity and my spontaneous last minute ideas that come to my mind days or even the night before these shoots. Somehow you always find a way to make my ideas come to light! Thank you xo ! 

Our Seasons of Change photo series all began last winter.  I honestly don`t think we could have picked a colder day to stand out on the middle of a frozen lake.  Kat was froze to the bone, but did so awesome!

Model: Kat Gooding
Hair: Trish`s Hair Design
MakeUp: Bodiworx by Stacie
Designer/Stylist: Crystal
Assistant: Celine Leger

Snow queen inspired photo shoot

Snow queen inspired photo shoot

Snow queen inspired photo shoot

Snow queen inspired photo shoot

We wanted our spring session to represent color and life..
I often joke around about saying we should do a contest to see who could guess how many flowers you can find on this dress!! We spent many hours gluing artificial flowers and moss.   All i can say is there is A LOT and we will leave it at that :) 

Model: Alexandria Cairns
Hair: Trish's Hair Design
MUA: Kamera Ready by Kaylie
Designer/Stylist: Trish and Crystal
Assistant: Celine Leger





Summer was probably my favourite. Not only because the photo's of Melissa were so beautiful but because the location we choose to shoot was a place I used to spend so many hours playing when I was younger. 
Not only was Melissa our model but she was also our awesome make up artist!!

Model: Melissa Marskell
Hair: Trish's Hair Design
MUA: Melissa Marskell
Assistant: Paige

Mermaid inspired photo shoot

Mermaid inspired photo shoot

Mermaid inspired photo shoot

Mermaid inspired photo shoot

Mermaid inspired photo shoot

Finally our fall session.. 
Another very chilly and wet day! I set out that morning to find a location for our shoot and with some luck we found a great place out in country with the tall trees and lots of color!  The dress and I had a love/hate relationship but I think in the end I learned to just love it!  

Model: Amy Kozak
Hair: Trish's Hair Design
MUA: Kamera Ready by Kaylie
Designer/Stylist: Crystal
Assistant: Derek
Jewelry: Grr8 Finds

Mother earth inspired photo shoot

Mother earth inspired photo shoot

Mother earth inspired photo shoot


Mother earth inspired photo shoot

Mother earth inspired photo shoot

The whole series turned out better than I could have ever imagined! 
Thank you to all who helped and put in so much effort to making this all come together so well!
It was a long time coming, but so worth it in the end!!

https://www.facebook.com/TRISHSHAIRDESIGN
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamera-Ready-with-Kaylie
https://www.facebook.com/bodiworxbystacie
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grr8-finds-market

To see more of the series please visit my website www.crystalwhiteheadphotography.com

Also you can view a compilation of the images below.  Enjoy!



Antalyics Google

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP