9 November 2010

New Website & Holiday deadlines

If you have been on my website in the last couple days you may have noticed my galleries aren't working. I am in the process of switching over to a new website and I hope to have it up with a few days. I hope it looks great!

Holidays are right around the corner and to ensure you get those photos back in time for Christmas you must book in your shoots within the next week and a half.
If you would like to order Christmas cards, prints, canvases, etc all orders must be in no later that November 22!!!

I will be announcing some Christmas minis coming up at the end of November, beginning of December.

I am also looking in to having a day with Santa. This would be a day where you could bring the kids in (no appointment necessary) and have their photos taken with Santa. You'll have your photo printed on the spot.

I was also thinking of holding mini shoots for your pets. I am not sure if there is much interest in this area but if you think its a great idea and you'd love to get some holiday photos done of your pets let me know.. I'd love to hear from you.

Don't forget to order your gift certificates in time for Christmas. You can purchase these in any amount. Perfect for you mom, wife, sister, best friend, etc!!

0 comments:

Antalyics Google

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP